Processes, Policies and tools that allows the security functions to define, realize, monitor and represent the company's strategy to control Risk and Compliance Management.
Focus area of Security Consulting is represented by an approach to Information Security Governance as a decisive factor designed to preserve the objectives, the mission and the organization's business, respond to current standards and allow a proper and secure conduct of all activities productive.
We believe that proper, effective and efficient security management of information assets, in fact, offer a significant contribution to the success of the organization and that the level of maturity of the related processes can enhance the organization's ability to achieve its goals .
The consolidated experience gained over the years by professionals ESC2 allows us to support any type of public or private organization in defining their system security management, focused on the specific compliance needs, alignment with business objectives or the pursuit of its mission, contrast risk of information security.
Through services or consultancy modular propose the most suitable approach to the organizational context to:
• Know and assess the level of compliance with the regulatory framework
• Analyze and manage the risks of physical, logical, organizational and business continuity
• Spreading awareness and expertise within and outside the organization
• Building, evolve and integrate the processes of information security organization
• Measure and represent the added value of its actions.
Our key reference in the activities of consulting is represented by international standards both in the field of Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery both in terms of alignment with IT strategies by which we define processes and specific methodologies.
In particular, we structure our interventions on the following areas:
Security Assessment about technological and organizational issues, according to business constraints, management strategies and security standards
Compliance evaluation with a own methodology and tool enabling the outcomes understanding and comparison in order to define a more effective remediation plan (main standards and Laws used: ISO27001, PCI DSS, CC, ISO20000, ISO22301, Cobit, ITIL, SoX, Privacy Law, Bank Regulations, …)
Risk as a Strategic Framework for enabling Security: Our approach is to assess Cyber Risks and provide for each one an effective answer for supporting corporate vision and security strategy implementation
Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment are added up to unify the business vision with the technologic one, with the aim to identify what are critical processes and then the risk levels about potential incident scenarios. Our consultants are able to built a Business Continuity Management framework (made by policy, objectives, procedures, plans and solutions) able to guarantee the continuity levels in compliance with business needs
Security Strategy and Policy development integrated with Risk Approach
Security Governance Framework: Decision Support System and KRIs, Certifications
The consulting activities are carried out by a team of professionals with extensive expertise and experience in specific consolidated organizational realities large in both the public and private sectors, supported also by specific professional certifications such as:
• CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
• CISA - Certified Information Security Auditor
• CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
• CISSP - Security Consultant
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor
Our experience in consulting activities also enables us to have a well-established methodological approach and address the choices on the instruments to be used, identifying the activities and areas where it is useful / beneficial the use of automated systems such as:
• Systems & GRC Risk Management: custom solutions or business to automate the calculation of the risk, the analysis of compliance and the integrated management of security governance.
• Systems Automated Compliance Verification & Auditing: commercial solutions for the verification of systems implementation level technical countermeasures.
• Vulnerability Assessment: systems for performing automated Vulnerability Scanning.
• Security Information Event Management: systems for the collection, normalization, correlation and event management from security systems.
• Security e-learning systems for the management and delivery of content of communications initiatives, awareness and safety training.